From less than 50 MSCFD capacity to over 60 MMSCFD capacity, Our dehydrators are designed and fabricated to meet the customer’s specific needs, while keeping investment and operating costs to a minimum. PESCO offers three basic types of dehydration equipment:
• Standard bubble cap trays for high pressure, and moderate inlet temperatures
• High Efficiency Dehydrators are designed for high temperature/low operating pressure applications. This design allows low glycol temperature and flow rate, and reasonable absorber height while maintaining the desired dew point
• Calcium Chloride Dehydrators allow for long periods of unattended operation and reduced emissions.
All of the above PESCO dehydration units are designed so that all peripheral equipment is packaged on one skid. All piping is tested and all controls are preset to keep customer installation and operating costs to a minimum.
• Combination 3-phase waterbath production unit/glycol dehydrator. This combination unit is used in applications in which the well has a high shut-in pressure and produces both free water and oil or condensate. These units usually include pressure control and metering facilities for on site custody transfer.
• Combination separator-treater production unit/glycol dehydrator. This combination unit is used in applications in which the well has moderate shut-in pressure and produces moderate quantities of oil and water with the oil and water being difficult to separate. PESCO can include the stabilization feature in the separator-treater for cases of extreme separation difficulties.
• Combination coalescing filter/glycol dehydrator. This unit is commonly used downstream of compressors in either wellhead or central delivery point (CDP) applications. A coalescing filter separator is installed upstream of the absorber in order to coalesce any lube oils present in the natural gas. Removing the lube oil prior to dehydration keeps the glycol from becoming contaminated, thus eliminating operational problems. In the CDP application, an inlet slug receiver is used upstream of the compressor to contain and discharge liquids during pigging operations. Metering facilities are commonly used on this dehydration package.